THE CONSTITUTION OF SADD SASKATCHEWAN INC
Amending The Constituion
- The constitution may only be amended at a General Meeting or by mail/fax/e-mail referendum.
- To propose an amendment a member must bring the amendment to the Board of Directors or Representatives.
- An amendment can be brought to a General Meeting, or put forward through a referendum providing if all chapters receive notice at least fifteen (15) days prior to the vote and it meets one (1) of the following criteria:
- The Board of Directors endorse the amendment by a two thirds (2/3) resolution.
- The Board of Representatives endorse the amendment by a two thirds (2/3) resolution.
- The member presents a petition with the support of two hundred (200) members endorsing the amendment.
- If the amendment meets one of these criteria a copy of the amendment is sent to every SADD chapter with either a notice of a General Meeting to deal with the amendment or a date for a referendum.
- To be passed a resolution to amend the constitution must get a two third (2/3) majority of votes cast at a general meeting or by referendum.
Select Another Article To View
You can download a PDF copy of the constitution for your own reference here.