If you have been to one of our conferences, you will probably remember Team SGI members: providing technical/set-up assistance .... leading motivational activities ... introducing speakers ... losing their voices ... etc!
‣ Each year approximately 10 SADD members are chosen to serve on Team SGI.
‣ Team SGI members provide valuable assistance during the Provincial Conference, assisting with our technical needs, room set- up, introducing speakers and serving as courtesy ambassadors for all delegates.
‣ Team SGI may also be required to assist with other events during the year.
‣ For their assistance, Team SGI members receive "Team SGI" clothing and complimentary registration and accommodations for the Provincial Conference.
How Can I Become A Member Of Team SGI?
If you would like to assist us with some of the areas mentioned above we encourage you to apply for Team SGI.
‣ In addition to their involvement with their SADD Chapter, Team SGI members should exemplify a good attitude, punctuality, a good spirit of cooperation, etc.
‣ Team SGI applications are available to all SADD members.